Saturday, May 12, 2018

The Mary Tyler Moore in Me

During my high school years, a friend and I were looking through some of my childhood photos. He told me that he thought some of those pictures looked like the actress Mary Tyler Moore.

Like this one.


I argued, but I saw it, too.

And this one.


This one, too.


But I didn't see it in this picture, still don't. All I see is an awkward girl morphing, lips growing fuller ( thanks, Mom!) and hair getting its red tint (thanks, Dad!).  

Mary Tyler Moore! One of my favorite actresses. No relation, no MTM talent, but perhaps a slight resemblance to a wonderful actress.

T.

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I can see a resemblance in the youngest photo but it diminishes with the curl and red in the older photos.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Teresa - I can't quite remember MTM ... but you look delightful! Cheers Hilary

Pat Hatt said...

Gonna throw things in the air at your sea? First one has a resemblance indeed.